Tuition Centre - West Wycombe from £15 per hour
Are you looking for tuition for your child? Think Smart Academy is an innovative, tuition centre that focuses on developing the whole child’s education. We are committed to providing your children with the best possible education in a nurturing environment. Their goal is to inspire and empower each child's natural curiosity through syllabus based learning.
At Think Smart Academy, we teach their students how to think rather than what to think. It enables them to become lifelong learners who are confident enough in their abilities to take risks and make mistakes without fear of failure or judgment from others. It also gives them the tools they need not only for academic success but also for life after graduation.
Read on to learn more about Tuition in West Wycombe.
About Think Smart Academy
Think Smart Academy is a tuition centre located near West Wycombe that offers tutoring services to children of all ages. The academy has been around for quite some time and has multiple branches.
The goal at Think Smart Academy is to increase each child's problem-solving abilities through their dedicated teachers and one-on-one instruction. We also aim to give kids an advantage both now and into the future with crash courses tailored for each course, which helps students to perform better on tests in school. In addition, their tuition service will help your child excel in school while providing them with skills that will stay with them for the rest of their life.
Think Smart Academy also offers several services outside just tuition, however. For example, we have an extensive crash course program that allows students to practice and improve on skills they learned throughout the school year while having fun learning new ones at the same time. In addition, the academy is located near West Wycombe, which makes it convenient to schedule lessons if your child needs extra help after class or during weekends/holidays due to scheduling conflicts or illness. You can find out more about Think Smart Academy's programs by visiting their website.
Services We Offer
Think Smart Academy offers a variety of school programs that include:
A-Level Tuition: refers to the last two years of secondary or high school education in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, and several other countries. A-Level Tuition entails taking A-Level examinations in several subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Economics, and Mathematics.
A-Level Tuition has the following benefits to the students:
- Smaller class size
- Individual attention
- Preparation for A-Level examinations
- Expert tuition from experienced and highly qualified teachers
- Structured learning program
- Flexible class schedule
At Think Smart Academy, the students prepare for the A-Level exams with a unique four-stage course guide designed by their experienced team.
GCSE Tuition- refers to the General Certificate of Secondary Education, an academic qualification in the United Kingdom, awarded as part of secondary education.
Think Smart Academy offers GCSE tuition to help students attain good grades and prepare for further studies at the university or college level.
At Think Smart Academy, the students prepare for the GCSE exams with a unique four-stage course guide designed by their experienced team. It ensures that the students are well armed to tackle the examination system.
KS3(Pre-GCSE) Tuition- refers to Key Stage Three, the third stage of schooling in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The students are aged between 11 and 14 years old, while KS Four (GCSE) students are 14 to 16 years old.
KS Tuition has various benefits, including:
- Preparation for GCSE examinations that includes regular assessments and progress reports at Think Smart Academy
- Guarantees success during exams because we have teachers with extensive experience teaching children from all backgrounds. At Think Smart Academy, their experienced tutors help prepare pre-GCSE students for every exam question by providing them with techniques for tackling each topic or subject matter taught during lessons. It ensures that when it comes time to sit the actual examination, the student will be fully prepared to achieve good grades.
- A structured learning environment that guarantees better academic performance through continuous assessment and progress reports to parents on homework completion by their children. In addition, it allows parents to monitor their child's academic performance at any given time during studies.
11 Plus- refers to 11 Plus exams taken by students in England and Wales between the ages of seven to thirteen. The purpose of these tests is to determine which type of selective secondary school would be most appropriate for each student, such as Grammar, Technical or Secondary Modern.
The 11 Plus Tuition at Think Smart Academy allows students to receive individual attention and instruction from experienced teachers who provide high-quality tuition services.
- Regular practice tests are used by the tutors to assess each student's progress during lessons which are then reported back to parents to monitor their children's academic performance or areas of improvement needed. In addition, it helps with future preparation for exams and general homework assignments completed between weekly sessions.
Your Ultimate Guide to Tuition in West Wycombe
Think Smart Academy provides quality education from experts who have been trained extensively in their respective fields and will give you or your child an excellent start in life.
Our prices are reasonable, with different payment plans available depending on your needs.
Contact us now.