Year 13 A-Level Applied Maths - Mechanics - Crash Course - April 2020
Over this course of the day we will cover all statistical material across the A Level syllabus, with the first half of the course focusing on AS material and the second half incorporating the A2 material as well.
The topics include:
- Data collection
- Measures of location and spread
- Representation of data
- Statistical distributions
- Hypothesis testing
- Correlation and hypothesis testing
- Conditional probability
- The normal distribution
Course is ideal for:
- Students revising for official examinations or mocks
- Students struggling with maximising marks in exams
- Students looking to crystallise understanding of the above topics
13th April - 10am til 5pm
£150 for existing students
£180 for new students
Discount available when booking multiple crash courses together. Contact us to find out more.
You may like...
Over this course of the day, we will cover all mechanical material across the A-Level syllabus
Over this course of the day we will cover all mechanical material across the A-Level syllabus, focusing on AS material.
Over this course of the day we will cover all statistical material across the A Level syllabus focusing on AS material.