A-Level Maths - Pure 2 - Crash Course - April 2020
Over the 2 day course of this crash course we will recap all of the key material covered in the second year of pure A Level Maths.
The topics include:
Algebraic methods, functions and graphs, sequences and series, binomial expansion, radians, trigonometric functions, trigonometry and modelling, parametric equations, differentiation, numerical methods, integration and vectors.
Course is ideal for:
- Students revising for official examinations or mocks
- Students struggling with maximising marks in exams
- Students looking to crystallise understanding of the above topics
- Day 1 - 9th April - 10am til 5pm
- Day 2 - 10th April - 10am til 5pm
£300 for existing students
£360 for new students
Discount available when booking multiple crash courses together. Contact us to find out more.
You may like...
Over this course of the day, we will cover all mechanical material across the A-Level syllabus
Over this course of the day we will cover all mechanical material across the A-Level syllabus, focusing on AS material.
Over this course of the day we will cover all statistical material across the A-Level syllabus, with the first half of the course